Thursday, March 17, 2011

Upcoming Blog Series

Do you have a story of radical, freedom inducing Grace? Do you have a part of your history that was once dark and painful, yet God's Grace transformed you and your mess? I need your stories.

In my upcoming blog series, "Where is the Grace?", I will be using stories of normal, everyday people like you and I who have had their lives flipped upside down by radical Grace. I need stories of God's grace, other people showing you Grace, or just sweet delicious forgiveness. No story is too big or too small.

If you feel like your story could be useful for this new series, send me an email with your story and I will use the ones I can to help illustrate the power of God's life-giving, freedom inducing Grace. These stories will be completely confidential unless otherwise specified. I do hope you'll at least consider sending in your story.

phatbeatspepper@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Jp.


No comments:

Post a Comment